10:00-18:00, October 18 (Thu.) – 21 (Sun.), 2018
TWTC Nangang Exhibition Hall
(No.1, Jingmao 2nd Rd., Nangang District, Taipei City, Taiwan) Map
Move in & out
Move in: 07:00-17:00, October 16(Tue.) – 17(Wed.), 2018
Move out: 18:00-23:00, October 21, 2018
Taiwan Outdoor Group (T.O.G.)
Chan Chao International Co., Ltd.
1. Chinese Taipei Alpine Association
2. Chinese Taipei Triathlon Association
3. Chinese Taipei Ski Association
4. Chinese Taipei Roller Sports Federation
5. Fishing Tackle Association of the Republic of China
6. Wheel Giant Inc.
7. Soft Power Media Co., Ltd.
8. Taiwan Camp Association
Riding boots, Outdoor and Mountain boots, Fishing boots, Golf shoes
Outdoor Fashion, Golf equipment, Golf clothing, Golf accessories Casual shoes, Rucksacks and bags, Sports and sun glasses, Sports watches, Shoe accessories, Fashion accessories, Hand warmer, Foot warmer, Cooling textiles, Headphones, Action cameras
Motocross clothing, Paragliding shoes, Aerial sports, accessories
No partition, carpet or any configuration
- Reception Counter
- Round Table 1pc
- Folding Chair 1pc
- Spotlight (Yellow Light) 6pcs
- Disdivibution Box with Socket (110V/5Amp) 1pc
- Fascia Board with Company Name & Booth Number 1pc
* Apply and finish payment：Please Online Booking and fill-out application form with signature and company stamp.
Telegraphic Transfer bank information
Bank Name: Hua Nan Commercial Bank Ltd. Shi Hu Branch
Account name：Chan Chao Int'l Co., Ltd
Account no.: 179-97-000565-5
Swift code: HNBKTWTP179
Please submit the electrical and water usage requirements in advance. You will be charged based on actual usage.
Booth Allocation & Meeting
- The selection priority is based on the quantity of booth, and by date of payment.
- Oversea pavilion location will be chosen before local exhibitors.
- The organizing committee will notify individual exhibitor on booth location by registered mail around one month before exhibition, please make sure your email is valid.
- It is not permissible for multiple exhibitors to occupy the same booth.
- The organizer has the right to change the layout of the exhibition area, depends on exhibit situation and demand.
- For further information, please refer to TAITRA's "Terms and Regulations for Participation" in exhibition manual provided after application. In the event of any unforeseen occurrences, the decision of the organizer shall be enacted.
Upon acceptance of its application, each exhibitor will receive an Exhibition Manual, which provides detailed information about electrical installations, shipping instructions, and travel agents, forwarding and handling agents, booth decorations, and fees for booth facilities.
Exhibitors have made payments and cancel before booth selections are eligible for a 50% refund; after booth selection receives NO refund. Exhibitors who violate the policies below will be removed and prohibited from future events:
- Booths are not transferable.
- Products displayed must abide the exhibition theme.
Companies or institutes who violate the policies below may be removed and banned from future events for 2 years:
- Booths rented by participating companies cannot be transferred in private or utilized by companies with a name other than the company name used during application.
- Products displayed by participating companies must be related to the bakery industry. The organizer will not be responsible for damage caused by natural disasters. Exhibitors are encouraged to purchase insurance to cover natural disasters.